Door Hinge Bolt & Bushing Repair Kit
For 1994-2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 & 3500 Pick-Up Trucks
Why bother with the hassle of cutting and grinding off a worn door hinge and welding on a new one when you can repair the bad hinge in a fraction of the time?
With our Door Hinge Bolt & Bushing Repair Kit, fixing sagging doors caused by worn hinges due to pin or bushing failure is quick. Itís easy. It works. And you
donít have to paint the welded heat flash area.
Each kit is designed to repair one hinge and contains one zinc and yellow
dichromate plated grade 8 bolt, two self-lubricating brass alloy bushings, one zinc plated spin lock nut and one zinc plated internal lock washer
Hereís how easy it is:
1. Remove the door from the truck body.
2. Grind or cut off the end of the pin at the peaned end.
3. Remove the old pin and bushings.
4. Install the bushings into the hinge holes.
5. Place the washer on the bolt and install the bolt into the bushings.
6. Thread the nut onto the bolt and tighten.
7. Reattach the door to the truck body.
Detailed instructions are included with the kit.